COG provides specialized historic preservation planning expertise to municipal, non-profit, and private clients interested in protecting and preserving their historic and cultural assets. We work closely with clients to identify, evaluate, and protect the irreplaceable remnants of a community’s heritage.
Our services include:
· Historic Preservation Planning
· Municipal Historic Preservation Plans
· Historic & Cultural Resource Elements for Municipal Master Plans
· Historic Resource Surveys
· National Register of Historic Places Nomination Reports
· Local Historic District Study Reports
· Historic Preservation Grant Writing Services
· Historic Structures Evaluation
· Historical Research
These services relate closely with COG’s other Planning Services, including Neighborhood & Advocacy Planning, Land Use & Zoning, and Economic Development.